Our client, in Airdrie is currently hiring “General labour”
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be physically active?
Are you a Skilled Trades person or a General Laborer?
Do you take pride in the accurate performance of your tasks?
This position performs the hand sorting of recyclable materials and dis-assemble
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Airdrie, AB
Work Schedule:7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday
Pay Schedule: Weekly, Friday
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience using basic hand tools
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs or more
- Possess CSA approved safety boots and safety gloves
- Clean criminal background
- WHIMIS preferred but not mandatory
- Comfortable with standing, bending, walking for 8 hours
- Class 5 driver’s license as there is no transit available to office location
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.