Our client in SE Calgary is looking for Fresh Produce Sorters.
This is a great opportunity where you can learn and be physically active while working in a friendly team environment.
- Weekly payment every Friday
- Public transit accessible location
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- Long term work opportunity
- Pay rate increases to $16/hour after successfully completing 480 hours on the job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grade and sort fruits and vegetables according to different factors.
- Determine produce quality and weight.
- Discard inferior or defective products if necessary.
This role may be a great fit for you if you possess the following qualities:
- Perform with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Motivated to meet strict deadlines and achieve goals.
- Hardworking, energetic, and physically able to do the tasks required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive tasks.
- Performs with great attention to detail.
- Flexible with work schedule (Weekdays, Weekends, and possible overtime).
(Note that flexibility on work schedules and being open to work any day throughout the week is necessary to support the warehouse’s operations.)