Our client in SE Calgary is looking for Produce Stackers. Some of the advantages of working for our client include weekly payment every Friday, long-term work opportunities, and a pay rate that increases to $16/hour after successfully completing 480 hours on the job.
Work location is accessible by public transit and offers full-time hours (40 hours per week).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange stacks of products in preparation for inbound/outbound shipment.
- Lift, move, transfer boxes of fruits and vegetables manually by hand.
- Proper disposal of inferior or defective products.
- Receive instructions and work towards the achievement of goals.
- Work safely at all times and ensure the prevention of damages on all products.
This role may be a great fit for you if you possess the following qualities:
- Perform with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Motivated to meet strict deadlines and achieve goals.
- Hardworking, energetic, and physically able to do the tasks required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive tasks.
- Performs with great attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Flexible with work schedule (Weekdays, Weekends, and possible overtime).
(Note that flexibility on work schedules and being open to work any day throughout the week is necessary to support the warehouse’s operations.)