Our client in SE Calgary is looking for a QA Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to have a stable, long-term career with growth potential in the company. Earn $20 per hour and work full-time shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Record quantity, quality, type, weight, and value of products to prepare for shipment
- Maintain up-to-date data and information on file
- Collect and prepare identification labels and attach them to products
- Examine products and materials ensuring packaging damages or defects are recorded and submitted for processing
- Inspect for PLU/UPC number and Confirm Bilingual for all items to affirm CFIA/USDA packaging requirement.
- Inspect inbound and outbound loads of products as per CFIA/USDA guidelines.
- Use the Defect Calculation Excel sheet to determine the Low, High, and Average % of defects.
- All inspections reports must have pictures of the Lot number, defective specimens, UPC number, PLU number, shifted loads or damaged cases.
- Forward the inspection worksheet in PDF format to all the concerned parties.
- Comply with company standards of Food Safety, Occupational Health, and Safety.
- Other duties as assigned
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prepare reports on Excel and other computer programs as needed
- Some experience working in a production company preferred but not required
- Knowledge of production and warehouse processes
- Experience working in administration and data-entry
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and reasoning skills
- Collaborative team-player
- Communication skills
If you have some experience and a positive attitude, please apply directly through this ad and one of our recruiters will get in touch with you if shortlisted.