Our client a major law firm in Yellowknife office is looking for a dynamic and motivated Receptionist
to join our team. This is a role where you will work with a variety of our firm’s team members and will
be responsible for completing a variety of tasks.
· Greet incoming clients and potential clients warmly and direct them to the sitting area
· Actively listen to client needs and direct their inquiries appropriately, both on the phone and in
· Manage the phone lines and respond to voicemails in a timely manner
· Update the booking of meeting rooms accurately
· Distribute emails, messages, courier mail, and faxes to the appropriate team member
· Call our lawyers and/staff to confirm appointments have arrived
. Law firm experience is a great advantage.
.Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Have excellent customer orientation, demonstrating emotional intelligence
· Experience working with MS Word and Outlook
· Be at ease managing telephone system, printer and copier
· Must thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Salary: $47,789.00-$58,409.00 per year